This is a group training program aimed at improving athletic performance for the female athlete, regardless of sport, level or ability.
A lot of work has gone into this and we are looking forward to helping you and many other strong and dedicated women like you who want to take their current training to new and exciting heights. This program is for you if you want to become the strongest, fastest, fittest and most resilient version of you there ever was, AND…
Have a lot fun along the way!
Run by Sophie Boyle – Physiotherapist and Strength & Conditioning Coach
This is a twice weekly group training program running 12 weeks duration, covering all the fundamentals of performance training, including:
- Flexibility, Mobility and Appropriate Warm Up
- Jumping, Landing, Change of Direction Technique
- Speed and Power Training
- Functional Strength Training
- Recovery and injury Reduction Strategies
What it is
This are not your typical ‘HIIT’ class or ‘sweat group’. This is a 12-week periodised plan designed to improve key performance areas over time so that you will be better prepared for your sport, and life. All participants will first be thoroughly assessed and tested by Sophie so that we can find out what your strengths are, and what we need to work on to make you a more capable athlete. These will also reoccur at various points along the way so that we can be sure that we are progressing. There is no guess work, and no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. There will measured and purposeful work. There will be lifting, running, sprinting, throwing, crawling, jumping, carrying… and laughing. Lots and lots of laughing.
- World Class Performance Training that gets results
- A challenging and supportive environment
- Private, fully equipped facility
- Professional guidance and program design by an outstanding Physiotherapist/Strength & Conditioning Coach/Athlete, Sophie Boyle
When and how much
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 7pm
- 60-90 minute sessions
- $50 per week
- Beginning in April
Places will be limited, and registration will close on April 15th!!
Ladies, if you are interested and would like to reserve your place now, call us at the clinic on +61 2 9280 2322, contact us via our website HERE or email Sophie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.