Fitness and Sports Performance Training
Personal Training & Group Exercise
Our Personal Training programs give you one-on-one attention from an experienced coach to help you achieve what matters most to you. Your trainer will help you set your goals & then support & encourage you each step of the way as you achieve them. From exercise beginners to elite athletes, every day we help people discover they can do more than they ever imagined they could.
The top three reasons people sign up to personal training are to lose weight, feel better about themselves & their current health, & to improve their all-round fitness for a healthier future. We can help you set motivating & rewarding goals in any area you choose & then work with you to succeed in gaining the results you want. Many of our clients have goals including;
• Reducing body fat to improve body shape & composition
• Building muscle to increase power & strength
• Increasing stamina, flexibility, energy & all-round fitness
• Increasing sports performance (also see our Strength & Conditioning page)
Supporting You Beyond Your Workouts
Your trainer will support you in many more ways than just guiding you during your workouts. We believe that the key to your success is to support & coach you in all of the four pillars of peak performance.
Flexible Program Options to Suit You
Whether your goal is fat loss or fitness, aesthetic or athletic, or simply to move better & have more energy to play with your kids, we have a solution for you.
• Private one-on-one sessions – giving you maximum flexibility & personalised attention in your program.
• Semi-private in groups of 2-3 per coach – workout with your partner or friends for a social, motivating & cost-effective option
• Adult performance groups– train with a group of other dynamic & motivated individuals in a condensed version of our athletic development programs.
Scheduling your sessions is easy & convenient. We are located in Surry Hills right near Central Station so access is easy. You can book your gym workouts from 6.30am to 7.00pm & our Group Fitness programs offer many session times – call us on 9280 2322 for the latest timetable.
If you are a new client our Introduction To Training package is designed for you. Simply complete the form below to get started.
Your journey begins with a Strategy Session to clarify your goals & motivations. We then plan your program & constantly adjust it as you progress. This initial design then constant adjustment means that every session is perfectly tailored for you.
TRY OUR INTRODUCTION TO TRAINING
Get 3 Sessions For The Price of One – Only $82